August 12, 2008

ON MY 2ND TRIMESTER OF PREGNANCY

The first trimester of my pregnancy was over. On the second trimester, I faced different experiences. That time I can eat well. And I loved to eat salted peanut. On the second month of the second trimester, my doctor told me that gender of my baby would be visible by ultrasound. But I preferred not to know the gender of my baby. I want to surprise myself on his/her birth. I was so excited everytime I feel my baby's kicks. Loud noises caused him/her to startle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In korea most doctors don't want to tell the gender of the baby because long time ago when the baby is not a boy they abort them..

take care always!

Grace said...

You're well off the Visit W3Schoolsmorning sickness weeks, so your appetite should start to kick in real soon. Just make sure to eat healthy and stay healthy.