August 7, 2008

My first trimester of pregnancy

During my first trimester pregnancy, the doctor advised me to take enough rest because it’s a critical month in fetal development. I slept a lot and did easy works. I can’t eat because of the smell of the food. And I felt dizzy always. The doctor, who happened to be the uncle of my partner, told me that it’s normal to a pregnant woman. He gave me three types of medicine, for dizziness, headache and acid. But I preferred not to take those medicines so I sacrificed those illnesses until the third month of the first trimester. Although it was prescribed by my Obgyne, I was still afraid maybe there will be side effects to my baby. During the third month, I felt my baby was already moving spontaneously. By the end of the month, I heard my baby’s heart beat with a Doppler.

2 comments:

blessedmom said...

CONGRATULATIONS Mommy! :) I felt the same thing when I was pregnant. Nauseous, very picky with food, etc. I couldn't stand the smell of garlic, onion and ginger, most especially! heheh But i got over it. Thank goodness! :) Hope you take it easy. Rest as much as you can. Take very good care of yourself and the baby :)
If you have any questions, im here to help :)

Faye said...

That's quite typical during pregnancy especially during the morning sickness weeks. Make sure you have some morning sickness remedy ready to relieve nausea and vomiting.