August 18, 2008

MY LAST TRIMESTER PREGNANCY PERIOD

In my third trimester, my stomach was getting bigger and bigger. During that stage, the baby kicked more often and it kept me awake at nighttime. According to what I've read, the baby can hear my heart beat, digestive system, etc. The baby can also hear my voice as well as others close by. So, I read some children books for my baby.

I was so excited that I finally decided to have an ultra sound check on the second month of my trimester period of pregnancy. During the ultra sound session, I can really felt that I'm already a mother when I saw a baby inside my womb. My expected date was November 18, 2007 but base on my ultra sound, it was December 03, 2007.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Wow you're almost their. Congratulations in advance! Once you have your arms around your baby, you'll soon realize that all the difficulties during pregnancy especially during the morning sickness weeks has really paid off. Enjoy you baby!